x
Beta Member

Appointments: Can you add button at check out to arrange delivery times?

Want to allow customer to request appointment or delivery time at checkout?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @GrandmaSweet! At this time pickup and shipping features are available with Square's Online Store.

With Square Appointments, as a workaround, you could change your Calendar & Booking settings to accept appointments 'At the customer's location'. That way your clients would be prompted to enter their address (as well as their name, phone number & email address) to book the appointment. It would look like this:

Can you provide a bit more information about your business and how it would help to have delivery options when booking an Appointment? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I sell baked to order desserts and deliver them to my customer. I use Square online store and select delivery option, but don't see the options that square appointments offer or how I could include the widget it code on the page. Would like it to be at checkout.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hi again @GrandmaSweet!

At this time there isn't a way to add a widget to your Appointments online booking site. You could mention in the service description that the customer must enter in the Appointment Notes if they'd like their order to be delivered. 

I'll share your request with the Appointments team! I'm interested in any feedback about why you'd prefer to use Appointments over Online Store! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks for your help, I aooappreci it 😉

Message 5 of 5