x

Make Modifier sections expandable/collapsable on iPad app

We have many many Modifiers, Thai food has a lot of ingredients, so customers often want none of one thing, or extra of something else. Our Modifier lists are extensive. It would be great if these were collapsable/expandable when needed so we can get to the bottom of the order entry screen quicker. Not sure if anyone else faces the problem but I have to think some do...

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

That's a great suggestion @MaliThai! Especially for your type of restaurant- I can see how having collapsible modifiers would be really helpful.

I'll make sure this feedback gets to our Product Team so that they can track this request. 

Would love to hear from other sellers on this post to see who else this feature might benefit!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

We would love to see this feature implemented as well. We are a boba tea shop and have a ton of options/modifiers. My employees hate having to scroll through everything.

It would be nice to have buttons for the different modifier categories that expand if pressed.

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

This would be a great solution!  Or a popup with additional modifiers, ie sub modifiers. This would be very helpful for places that have a lot of modifiers. I agree scrolling is not user friendly and under the stress of a rush can be overwhelming. 

Message 4 of 6

Just wondering if this issue got solved yet? I own a boba tea shop too. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Candylulu - thanks for checking in on these feature requests. Still no update to share on this front, just yet. As soon as we have more information to share, we will jump back here and notify everyone here on this thread.

Thanks, again! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6