x

Printing End of Day Sales report from Ipad, how to customize what prints?

We run a restaurant using Square, and I am curious if there is a way to customize the end of day sales reports that print directly from the app. Ex. I don't need a complete list of every item sold to print everynight, just the total in that category?

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @glennburneylodg

Currently we do not offer the ability to customize the details displayed on the in app reports. I can see how that might waster a lot of receipt paper. Have you tried accessing the reports on the Square Dashboard

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Chad ... I work for a company where the sales report does NOT show each item, it summarizes by Category.  Here with my own reports it shows everything by item.  There has to be a way to do it ... I can not figure it out!    I will have to get with my other company and compare settings.  I will keep you all posted!  Cheers!

Message 3 of 4

I saw this as a recent change, but just when you go to reports..hit the toggle in the upper right like you would change the date and there is a slider switch to toggle off the item detail.  I have not had time to see if there is a way to switch it off by default.

I think it may have been a feature added changed in a recent update.  But that got me back to my short receipts.

Message 4 of 4