x

Restaurant Online Ordering System

Hi! I am JP here from Express Flow, 

I am was a square user (resturant) for about 4 years and  I am a software developer. We are in the process of finishing up an online ordering system for restaurants that also includes your own kitchen display which will show all orders and a driver delivery app. Now the driver app is a "PWA" website is just means that they work offline very similar to a mobile app. 

It is fully integrated with Square the only problem that I am trying to figure out is that OPEN ORDERS for the kitchen display wont work becuase they way I designed it for flexibility is pulling the transactions out of square server and not from the print functionality. Do you use a lot of OPEN ORDER tickets? 

Send me your also include anything problem that looking to solve in particular.

We will directly work with the first 20 restaurant's and waived the customization fee. 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I need something like this.. just switching to Square Restaurant and there is no way to enable online ordering via a website or mobile app?    Like drop in a script to Wordpress, Wix etc.

Surprised that this is not a standard out of the box feature. 

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hello @blakeadesigns. If you have a new  Square Online Store (powered by Weebly) it does integrate with the Square for Restaurants app. The Square Support Center has informaiton about setting up your online store with Square for Restaurants and FAQs too.

I agree it would be useful to be able to connect other online stores and if that's an option in future we'll let you know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 5

Hi There,

I would like to share some additional information regards the restaurant online ordering system. Building an own restaurant management app is a better way to take your business to new heights. Restaurant apps have become increasingly important to expand your restaurant business to the next level. The Restaurant management software systems manage inventory, facilitate menu changes, aid in scheduling, and assist in many other important tasks.

If anyone wants to make your restaurant management mobile app solution, You can try the readymade white-labeled restaurant management app from the leading restaurant mobile app solution providers like SpotnEats

Message 4 of 5

Restaurant management software is an extensive solution for restaurateurs to digitize their entire restaurant process. 

How it helps restaurateurs?

Convenient to organize the digitalized menu
Easy and flawless order management
Simple elegant dashboard, restaurateurs can manage everything at a single screen.
Detailed Order History Graph (Up to 30 days)
Auto Payouts
Easily oversees the current and previous order transactions.
Print Receipt
Multi-Language you can focus on various region customers.
Restaurateurs can change the availability of the restaurant.
Easily ban the spam users
Earnings management, etc...

Message 5 of 5