x

is there an online ordering button I can use on my website?

I have a link to online ordering for most of our menu items. Is there a Square "Order Now" type button that we can put on our website?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @breads,

Welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for raising this question. We recently introduced a number of new features for eCommerce. Depending on how you need this to work, I would suggest having a look at the reply from VanKalkerFarms in this post: Is it possible to accept PayPal on our Square Online Store?

If that doesn't accomplish the outcome you're looking for, please let me know what your ideal order flow should look like. I'll be happy to take a deeper dive! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

Hi @breads! There is a great mobile ordering solution that is now fully integrated with Square and will be on the Vendors page soon, Ordrslip.com    

Ordrslip builds custom mobile ordering apps for restaurants at a very affordable price. It only costs $1,000 to build your restaurants branded app that would then be available to your customers via the Google Play Store and Apples App Store. After the app is live, there is a $150 per month fee to maintain and host the app. Most can apps can be built in 30 days and if you have more than one location, that has the same menu, the fee to build is still just the $1,000 build for all the locations! Each location would pay the $150 per month subscription fee.

Example:  4 locations, same menu      A one time $1,000 build fee for all 4 locations      $150 per month, per location subsrciption fee

Everyone is going mobile! Let Ordrslip get you on the road to mobility

Should you want more information, please dont hesitate to contact me  Charlene@ordrslip.com

Message 3 of 3