x
Beta Member

touchbistro integrated with Square

Is anyone currently using Touchbistro POS integrated with Square as the payment processor? I am thinking about signing up with them, and have some questions:

1. How is the Touchbistro POS system overall? Anything of concerns?

2. I am currently using a Square Stand. Will the Touchbistro POS allow using the Square stand? What is your hardware set up like?

3. I am currently using Square Loyalty. Is that something that can continue to work if I use Square as the payment processor? Will I have to use Tochbistro Loyalty and rebuild the customer database?

Any advices will be helpful. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @tyler!

1.) Hopefully we'll have some other Square sellers chime in to share their experiences with using TouchBistro. But in the mean time, you can always contact TouchBistro to set up a demo!

2.) TouchBistro is compatible through our Square POS Stand, with no changes needed when it comes to the Stand itself.

3.) Unfortunately at this time, Square Loyalty isn't compatible with TouchBistro. If you wanted to reward customers placing orders through TouchBistro, the workaround would be for you to manually adjust customers points.

I hope this helps!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2