x
Beta Member

Deliveroo integration

Hi guys,

What is the best option for a Deliveroo  integration to square?

actually, square is one of the only POS not supported directly by Deliveroo and have to go via a 3rd part, any idea of the best option of those 3rd part like bistro hub, deliverect etc

Message 1 of 8
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @JonBrighton, thanks for your post! Right now, the only integration we have would be with Deliverect which would allow you to connect with Deliveroo, UberEats and more. You can read more about it here or request a demo from Deliverect

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Try and contact Deliveroo and see if they’re interested or able to make an integration for the square app marketplace

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 8
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @JonBrighton, thanks for your post! Right now, the only integration we have would be with Deliverect which would allow you to connect with Deliveroo, UberEats and more. You can read more about it here or request a demo from Deliverect

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

Deliverect is pretty much your only option. Last time I looked at it, it did not sync product quantities between the two platforms. For me that was the main thing I required. 

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Hey, I notice on the main page for Square POS here https://squareup.com/gb/en/point-of-sale/features

it mentions that with Square 'Order Manager you can manage all your orders from Uber Eats and Deliveroo.

This is misleading if it requires a 3rd party app, this really needs adjusting to say it needs another app and subscription.

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Hi @Dirky, I hadn't spotted that before. I can definitely see how that can be a bit misleding for customers so thanks letting us know. I'm going to flag it with the team.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 6 of 8

Hi Alegra,

Have they go any further with working directly with Deliveroo?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hi @Natalie73, welcome to the Community and thanks for checking in on this thread! 

I checked in with our partnerships team and they let me know that direct integration with Deliveroo is not on the immediate roadmap. 

At this time, we'd suggest continuing to work with Deliveroo via Deliverect

I'll be sure to share any future updates on this thread. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 8 of 8