x

Delivery Slot

Hi I am offering Heat at Home Meals the idea is to deliver  on a set day per week. With operating hours and delivery hours i can't have it display that for example "All deliveries are Friday 12.00 - 17.00" it always want to display a date range which is confusing potential customers.

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @RK74, I hope you're keeping well! I want to follow up on this thread as we have a new feature that may help with pickup and delivery times setting.

1. Head to your Square Online overview page > Fulfilment > Pickup & Delivery
  2. Select the Edit link to the right of the location you want to edit, then scroll to Order timing settings
  3. You'll see a new section here: Pickup & delivery times

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 16.28.27.png

When you turn this off, customers will not be able to see a pickup or delivery time (includingASAP) or be able to schedule orders at checkout. Instead, you can create a short message and instruction to let customers know what to expect. This will be shown during checkout and also included in order notification and confirmation emails.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @RK74, sorry to hear you are running into this issue! I think it's quite similar to the issue flagged in this thread. You should be able to set this up by:

• Set your pickup & delivery hours to Friday, 12:00 - 5PM only. 
  • Set your delivery estimate to roughly how long it'll take you to deliver within the radius, be it 30 minutes, 1 hour or 5 hours.
  • As you offer delivery for one day only, you can set the prep times as no prep time. 

This should help but if you run into any issues do let me know and I can take a further look here on my end!

Tra
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @RK74, I hope you're keeping well! I want to follow up on this thread as we have a new feature that may help with pickup and delivery times setting.

1. Head to your Square Online overview page > Fulfilment > Pickup & Delivery
  2. Select the Edit link to the right of the location you want to edit, then scroll to Order timing settings
  3. You'll see a new section here: Pickup & delivery times

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 16.28.27.png

When you turn this off, customers will not be able to see a pickup or delivery time (includingASAP) or be able to schedule orders at checkout. Instead, you can create a short message and instruction to let customers know what to expect. This will be shown during checkout and also included in order notification and confirmation emails.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Message 3 of 3