x

Delivery

Hi, I'm wanting to set up an online shop but not offer delivery, just collection, every time I remove delivery it removes the item......HELP!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @parkpantry - if you want to double check how you've got your items set up then head on over to the "Site Items" list for the online side of the dash. 

There is an option to select all - hit that, then bulk edit in the top right. Check your fulfilment includes pickup for all your items. 

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 17.24.03.png

I think this this should sort your issue as it sounds like you're navigating round the dashboard pretty well.

If this doesn't do the trick the next bit would be double checking your collection options for your site. You can always '@' me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Have you setup the fulfilment type in dashboard / online / fulfilment / pickup & delivery. I donโ€™t use it myself but it looks as though you can setup for deliver or pickup or both.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Also check dashboard / online / items / item preferences 

Scroll down to Default fulfilment preference

Check that is set to Pickup. Click Edit if not

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @parkpantry - if you want to double check how you've got your items set up then head on over to the "Site Items" list for the online side of the dash. 

There is an option to select all - hit that, then bulk edit in the top right. Check your fulfilment includes pickup for all your items. 

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 17.24.03.png

I think this this should sort your issue as it sounds like you're navigating round the dashboard pretty well.

If this doesn't do the trick the next bit would be double checking your collection options for your site. You can always '@' me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Pizza Is Chill

Message 4 of 5

Thank you all for your help, I have somehow managed to sort it...not sure how ๐Ÿ˜ I'll keep playing and hopefully it will eventually make sense to me!! Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5