x

Only show certain drinks after 7pm

Is it possible to only show certain drinks on the online menu after a certain time. We only serve cocktails after 7pm so would like them not to show up until then.

Thanks! Alison

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Hemscott, I just want to add to this thread! While there isn't a way to "hide" items and show it at a particular time online, you can set up your cocktails items as time-based category with Square Online site. Using this, customers will still be able to browse items beforehand but they can only be purchased during the timeframes you specify combined with any applicable prep times.

I hope this will help somewhat with what you're looking to setup! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Hemscott and welcome to the Community.

We don't offer a way with the Online Store to show timed items like you're looking to do here.

We're happy to pass it forward as a feature request. I wasn't able to find an existing thread for this yet to add your voice to but we'll tag it.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Hemscott, I just want to add to this thread! While there isn't a way to "hide" items and show it at a particular time online, you can set up your cocktails items as time-based category with Square Online site. Using this, customers will still be able to browse items beforehand but they can only be purchased during the timeframes you specify combined with any applicable prep times.

I hope this will help somewhat with what you're looking to setup! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 4

Thank you! That actually sounds like a perfect solution 👍

Message 4 of 4