x

Network or ingredient source among the seller community?

Originally, I thought that the purpose of the seller community would be to network products and services. I see a lot of attention given to restaurants - but a lot less to products that serve these restaurants.

If it's allowed - would anyone like to post their foodservice product or ingredient for easy access by restaurants?

Potentially a win-win-win situation: 1 - Seller Community restaurants get better ingredients, 2 - Seller Community foodservice product and service providers get exposure, 3 - Square benefits from any resulting sales.

I'll post our olive oil in the first post

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Antonio Celentano Olive OIl - 1 liter PETAntonio Celentano Olive OIl - 1 liter PET

Message 2 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi @B2BDis 👋 

I don't think there's anything in the guidelines to suggest you cannot post and discuss favorite products for your business. 😊

Thanks for posting, and starting this discussion. 

Message 3 of 13

Thanks Bernadette - any food or beverage can just post their products. Any restaurant or retailer that sees something that they like can either let them know in a post or contact them directly.

Message 4 of 13
Admin

@B2BDis I love this idea! We did something similar in our Retail & eCommerce group to connect sellers with makers of handmade goods and had great results. I'll pin your post to the top of the group page to give it more visibility!

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 5 of 13

Great - I'll take a look at your group.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 13

Check out Chef Joe's Texas BBQ for your next catered event.

Message 7 of 13

Austin?

Message 8 of 13

Check out Chef Joe's Texas BBQ for your next catered Event.

Message 9 of 13

Foodservice - 5 liter 3-packFoodservice - 5 liter 3-pack

Foodservice - 5 liter 3-pack

Message 10 of 13

Our 2 gift bottles are reusable and make unexpected and elegant little gifts

How about a gift that people will actually like and use?How about a gift that people will actually like and use?

Message 11 of 13
Super Seller

Sure! We sell our barbecue sauce in five gallon foodservice containers! We have classic, gluten-free, and maple habanero. We ship nationwide. Through Faire you can even get free shipping! Would be cool if Square offered a similar program for foodservice or wholesale purchases! https://www.paunchyelephant.com/pages/wholesale

Message 12 of 13

Great Idea! My name is Anna Eves and I am a solar salt maker located on Cape Ann Massachusetts. I solar dry ocean water in my greenhouses 900 feet from the ocean to produce a delicious all natural sustainable sea salt - I sell plain sea salt and flavored salts as well. My website is www.capeannseasalt.com

Prod-3oz-Pure-onMap-860px.jpgProd-2oz-Pure-onMap-860px.jpgProd-1oz-Pure-onMap-860px.jpgsalty.JPG“Salt is born of the purest parents the sun and the sea.” (Instagram Post).png

Message 13 of 13