x
Admin

Send your questions about how to connect with and give back to your community ❤️ 🤝

If you just started a business, looking to start a business, or you’re a seasoned pro, we want to hear from you! Square’s upcoming podcast, Tipped, wants to answer your questions on all things food and Bev. 

This episode will feature a bakery known for the support they give their community, and the support they get back in return. Ask them any questions you have about how to connect with and give back to the community that your restaurant is located in. 

If your  question is answered on the podcast, we’ll promote your name, business, and business location, unless you’d prefer to stay anonymous.

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

I'm New here love this community you have here , just trying to find ways to connect more with the community and locals 

Message 2 of 7
Admin

WELCOME! So glad to have you in the Community. I hope you have been exploring and finding helpful info. Feel free to start a thread in any area to the Community and this group specifically to connect with others. And feel free to reach out to anyone on the Square team - like myself! I'm Penny, the Seller Community Marketing Manager 

️ Hailey
Square Seller Community
Message 3 of 7

Same too you how are you 

Message 4 of 7

I would love to give back more. This is why I joined the Seller Community to be able to share my experiences with other people. Individuals who are business owners the same as I,and that could help when I’m faced with decisions or occurrences that I’ve never experienced before. 

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Love to hear this! Have you been able to connect with folks in the group and the larger Community while being here? How do you best use the Community? (search for threads? check certain spaces? etc)

️ Hailey
Square Seller Community
Message 6 of 7

How do I Connect and give it back to the community but put funds in my account too

Message 7 of 7