x

Point of Sale system

Hi all at the moment i just take card payments with my square but i am looking to upgrade and use the point of sale system..my question to you is - can the wand that you can purchase with the point of sale be used on location as i take my shop to events and need a portable system so as people buy it takes the items off of my website. 

Hope that is clear and that you are able to advise. 

Many thanks

sharon

Sharon Everett
Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You need mains electricity for the barcode scanner, I have a system I take to events with the scanner, cash drawer, terminal and now the square stand too and I bought a rechargeable power station for outdoor events (different business).  It works well for me and links up to my website too for stock control.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi Sharon, thanks for your post ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I'd be happy to help but I just want to be sure I fully understand what you are looking for here. 

Would it be a barcode scanner that you can bring with you to events? 

And when you say upgrade - is there a specific piece of hardware you are interested in? 

Let me know and I can provide you with some additional details here @Everett3391 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 5

Hi

yes itโ€™s a barcode scanner that I can take to events. At the moment I only have the square that I use to take credit card payments. 
I want a point of sale system that I can link to my website so that I can take it to events with me. Scan products being sold and that they automatically come off of my website and give the customer an itemised bill of what they have brought. 
I hope that makes sense.

many thanks

Sharon 

Sharon Everett
Message 3 of 5

Best Answer

You need mains electricity for the barcode scanner, I have a system I take to events with the scanner, cash drawer, terminal and now the square stand too and I bought a rechargeable power station for outdoor events (different business).  It works well for me and links up to my website too for stock control.

Message 4 of 5

Thank you thats a great help and just what i am looking for so thank you again as you have been very helpful

Sharon Everett
Message 5 of 5