x

Account Verification

The documents required to upload have been very easy previously.  But now every time I try to upload additional documents required in the portal, the documents aren't seeming to upload.  I know the internet is in overload during these Covid times, but surely we can just email them through if the Square portal isn't working?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @MelanieCummins,

Thank you for your message and sorry to hear you're having an issue with your account.

While we're not able to look into private account matters via our Seller Community forum, please give our support team a call on 1800 760 137 - they'll be able to assist you further. Thanks for understanding!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I am having the same issue - tried 3x to upload the files to get the account verified. It just hangs. Got an event tomorrow and the main reason I purchased the Reader was for the event. please can you assist - the Support Call Center says " Currently Unavailable " - same as yesterday. very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @BikesAndStuff,

What web browser are you using to do this? We recommend an up to date version of Chrome or Firefox if you've not tried one of those.

Otherwise our support line should be open if you call now on 1800 760 137 - I'm not sure if the messaging you're seeing is old and cached in your browser, but I'm not able to see the same message on our support pages and the phone lines are currently up!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4