x
Beta Member

Accounting Software

What accounting software do you use that integrates with square?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

I use QuickBooks Desktop.... there is not a direct integration with Square but I downloaded a program called Transaction Pro Importer (TPI).  You download the Square CSV files and use this program to get them to import directly to your QuickBooks.  The desktop version you pay for once, and can use it as much as you like.  The online version has a monthly fee.  

I know Square has an integration with Quickbooks but it only transfers over the sales amount from what I am understanding.  When I transfer it into QuickBooks I transfer in, Squares Transaction ID, Payment ID, card holders name (sometimes if Square captures it), Deposit ID, Date, Item I sold, Quantity, Sales Tax from Square (keeps from getting rounding errors), Discounts total that was applied and The Square Fees all on my Sales Receipt in QuickBooks.  I have a few samples here in the Sellers Community.

TPI's website is here:

https://www.transactionpro.com/pricing 

Also if you look up Hector Garcia CPA TPI on YouTube he shows you some video instructions on everything you can import using TPI.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2