x
Admin

Alpha Recruiting: Newest Team Management Feature

Are you using Team Management to clock employees in and out of your Square Point of Sale or Square Dashboard? If so, we'd love to invite you to hear more about our newest Alpha program for Team Management.

To get started: Please join our Beta Community and express interest in this Alpha by replying to this thread. This alpha should be kicking off soon, so be sure to get in on this before the rest of the world.

Alpha and Beta? What does that mean?

Good question- Alpha means we're looking for a select number of participants to test this before we release this option to a broader beta audience.

Beta means we're actively in the process of testing it and preparing the product for full General Audience release. 

So when we recruit for an Alpha, you're in on the ground level, and we need you to test and provide feedback for the product team. Pretty cool.

Sounds like something you'd be interested in? Awesome- click here to join the Beta Community, or follow the link above to join the Team Management Alpha.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thanks for your interest in this alpha program @skipmatrix , @J2B , @jper , @Shortys , and @frelardtamales ! 

Please keep an eye out for an email with more information about this program. Also, please make sure you've joined the beta seller community for further updates and to share your feedback about this and other beta programs. 

Phil

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Beta Member

We would love to be a part of this!

Message 2 of 15

Best Answer

Thanks for your interest in this alpha program @skipmatrix , @J2B , @jper , @Shortys , and @frelardtamales ! 

Please keep an eye out for an email with more information about this program. Also, please make sure you've joined the beta seller community for further updates and to share your feedback about this and other beta programs. 

Phil

Message 3 of 15
Beta Member

Sign me up!

Message 4 of 15

I would like to be considered for the Alpha recruiting, if the conditions are favorable for me. Thanks

Message 5 of 15
Admin

Hi @misskmurray! I'm so sorry for the delay - I've just merged your post from our New Members board to this thread for the attention of @SQPhil. Thanks so much for your patience.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 15

Would love to hear more.  My team currently uses a mix of the app and the POS to clock in/out.  I would be apprehensive about allowing the app if we weren't such a small tight knit team.  I generally use the dashboard to edit timecards and just got the app for payroll.  Going to try and do my first mobile payroll approval next week (set up for auto pay so it should be approval only).

Message 7 of 15
Beta Member

Interested. thanks

Message 8 of 15
Beta Member

Are these new functions available to your US customers only or will they also be available for Canadians? What functions are being considered? 

James Wilkinson
Message 9 of 15

Hi @JPWilkinson , 

At this point, this alpha program is only available in the US. I have added you to our list of merchants to reach out to once we launch this feature in Canada. 

Thank you for your interest, 

Phil

Message 10 of 15
Beta Member

Please consider us! We are small team that would allow us to do this trial.

Message 11 of 15
Beta Member

Would love to participate!

Message 12 of 15

Hi @Melimelo !

Thanks for your interest. I've added your name to our list of interested merchants. Someone from our product team will reach out shortly.

Message 13 of 15
Beta Member

I received a email to accept invitation, after i click it nothing happens just brings me to this

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Terminal-Broad-Beta/gh-p/SquareTerminal

Message 14 of 15

DM'ing!

Message 15 of 15