x
Beta Member

Anyone else having several website issues right now?

My website has is having several issues right now, which is causing us to lose business.

I'm paying the highest monthly fees for all of the features that square offers, including real time shipping, our website has worked fine for the last 10 months with shipping quotes, its now showing our international flat back rate as the default shipping quote before the customers entered their shipping information, once they enter it the website shows correct costs, but when the average customers seeing $50 shipping, they click off and leave the site to shop elsewhere.

When I delete the international shipping fall back rate the website then quotes my customers with free shipping (which I offer over $99) even though they no do hit the free shipping total, again when they enter their shipping information the rates are correct and the free shipping is gone, but just like the $50 showing, it causes nothing but confusion with the customer.

Now today, half of the website links with category pictures on the front page are now dead on the mobile site, but work on the desktop side, along with that a large amount of our drop down category links in the nav bar have disappeared even though I can see in the website editor section. 

I have cleared all browser history and cookies when testing my site multiple times.

www.elmstreettoys.com

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Beta Member

There's another thread going today with navigation links missing on websites, mine included.  I am talking to support right now to figure out the problem.  

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Thank you! All of these problems are driving me insane right now.

Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

I feel you.  I am always having some sort of problem & support never seems to know what the issue is or how to solve it right away.  

Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ElmStreetToys and @simplyskate 👋

My apologies that I am just now seeing this thread. There was a recent bug with Category links not showing in navigation, but that should be resolved now. Please let me know if either of you are still experiencing the missing links. 

@ElmStreetToys are you still having an issue with how your shipping rates are displayed? I'd like to look into this further with you if that is the case. 

Thanks! 

Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

The links are working now. The shipping errors are still happening, I talked to someone in the support department and they told me it's a known bug with no timeline of a fix right now.

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

I'm glad to hear the links are working for you, but can understand the frustration about the shipping bug. 🙁 I'll try to keep an eye out for it, and will post any updates I come across for you. 

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

Have you seen any updates on my shipping quote issues?

Message 8 of 8