x

Appointments: Is there a way to send a follow up text or email?

Appointments: Is there a way to send a follow up text or email?

i download appointment app on my phone. i run an auto detailing company and want to add what each package involves but it take to long to type on the phone when i can just go on my computer and type it in. i dont see where i can do that? i see a spot of items but not services.

also is there a way to set up follow up email and text  48 hours after their service automatically?

57 Comments
Super Seller

this article should show you how to create services.  https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5351-manage-your-square-appointments-account-settings#manage...

there is not a way to automatically send a text or email after the appointment.

I would also like to be able to have a thank you email /text sent out. Any way? or is this something square will add?

Admin

@heidinymark There isn't a way to send/automate a follow text or email message with Appointments. I'll share your request with the Appointments team! 

Hello is there a follow up on this request? This is very important. ty 

Admin

Thanks for checking in @dportorreal! You can customize the email reminders sent to your clients before an Appointment, but there isn't a way to sent a follow up text or email after an appointment has ended. This request is still being tracked by the Appointments team and as soon as we hear of any developments we'll update this thread to let you know!

@Helen  Any updates on the requests for a feature that would allow to send an automatic text or email after an appointment. I'm a healthcare provider and would really like to be able to schedule an automatic message that they receive 2-3 weeks after their first appointment reminding them to schedule a follow up appointment.

Admin

Hey there @aegginton! Jumping in for Helen here... this is still a feature request. Definitely see how this would be beneficial in the healthcare field! Our Appointments team is still tracking these requests, so we'll pass it their way and keep you up to date if and when this feature is released!

Super Seller

This is so so so important! Would be great to send follow up thank you emails along with post-care instructions and the receipt or the ability to embed the link into the thank you email to get customers to book again for future. Is there an update on this becoming a feature in 2020?

Fingers crossed!

Admin

@Bronze_Palms I checked on this but there isn't any information to share. Sorry! We'll check back when we hear something from the Product team. 

Any updates on this?