x

Appointments: Is there a way to send a follow up text or email?

Appointments: Is there a way to send a follow up text or email?

i download appointment app on my phone. i run an auto detailing company and want to add what each package involves but it take to long to type on the phone when i can just go on my computer and type it in. i dont see where i can do that? i see a spot of items but not services.

also is there a way to set up follow up email and text  48 hours after their service automatically?

57 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @aliasasking - no update to share on this one just yet. When we have some news from our Product & Engineering teams, we will be sure to update everyone here.

Thanks for your patience!

Follow Up communications are Very important for re-booking.....is there a way to do this through 'FeedBack'?

Hey @HariBhavan,

Feedback unfortunately wouldn't work for this either. 

Our Appointments team is tracking this request so hopefully this will be something we can implement in future improvements!

???? How is this not a feature?! This seems like one of the most basic networking functions for any scheduling software. Literally every one of Square's competitors offer this service. I mean like every single purchase I've made online in the last 10 years has come with a follow up email. WT Heck?!?!?!

In the vein of feature requests that it seems impossible to believe have not been acted upon, I cannot believe that it's still not possible to color code appointments despite being requested by lots of people over the span of years!!

I just want to add my name to the list of requests for the ability to have a follow up template for appointments. This is a HUGE missing feature, and as said before something every other appointment software has. Thanks!

Agreed, this would be a great feature and seems pretty easy to set up. Let's get on this one square! 

Beta Member

We really need to be able to do this.

After waiting for Square to implement i had to resort to alternatives 

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know, @AutoSparkle - we will continue to include you in those we update whenever this feature is available. Cheers!