x

Appointments vs Acuity

Square seems to be focusing time and energy on Acuity education and information. I'm a user of Square Appointments via iMac. I'm concerned that Square may be losing interest in their own appointment app. Does anyone know if Square Appointments is going to continue to be developed and supported (particularly the desktop version)? 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Doveydoo!

Thanks for reaching out. Our Appointments/Product team is definitely still making improvements to the app and always will be so no worries there!

If there's any specific feedback on what you're wanting to see in it, please drop it here as our Product team monitors the Community for suggestions! 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hey @Doveydoo!

Thanks for reaching out. Our Appointments/Product team is definitely still making improvements to the app and always will be so no worries there!

If there's any specific feedback on what you're wanting to see in it, please drop it here as our Product team monitors the Community for suggestions! 

Ashley C
Message 2 of 4

Great. Thank you. I'd prefer to be patient and hope they upgrade the desktop version as I don't want to switch booking systems again. They've already heard enough from me via other avenues on the specifics.

Message 3 of 4

@Doveydoo Sure thing! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and suggestions. We really appreciate it and definitely want to make improvements based on what our sellers want to see. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 4