x
Admin

Are you unlocking the power of futuristic tech for your business?

The world of technology is evolving rapidly, and bringing forth tools that can greatly benefit all-sized businesses. From AI-driven processes to robots that work tirelessly to maximize production to virtual reality and augmented reality that provides customers with unique and captivating experiences, the opportunities available are nearly limitless. Machine learning has long been available, but has recently skyrocketed to the forefront of everyone's mind. 

We want to recognize and celebrate sellers who are taking advantage of the possibilities that these new technologies present. Have you incorporated AI, robots, AR/VR, and kiosks in your small business? How has that changed the customer experience? What has it done to improve efficiency?

Share your experiences in this thread so that other sellers can learn how best to utilize the advanced tools available today!

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

I've started looking into and using AI to help write item descriptions and titles for online items.  It really helps with brain fog and writer's block!  I've attended a few VR esthetician and beauty conventions... not really a fan. IRL is way better.  A kiosk would be amazing and I have a few ideas for one but it isn't in the budget right now.  Maybe next year!

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

What program are you looking into to help write your product descriptions? 

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 3 of 9
Super Seller

I am using AI for this as well. I have been using AI to write item descriptions- but as a jumping off point as there are still some issues as to where the copy is coming from and we don't want to plagiarize. 

Working with AI is a huge time saver for us- saving me from having to search website after website or review our reference books.

We signed up for chat GPT and we got the paid subscription. 

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

I agree! I've used ChatGPT to help rephrase words to sound much more articulate and asked for it to write the words to grab the attention of my target demographic. I'll then copy and paste it into Grammarly to help with any grammatical errors. It's also used to clean up my social media captions. I am still creative with what I want to write, but sometimes I may need help wording it. So AI helps with that 🙂

Message 5 of 9
Super Seller

I haven't thought once about using AI. I am still baffled by the Marketing at Square.

The reports of who opened the email are useless, as of last week most people opened it twice, not one opened it once, and those who opened it 4 and 6 times (Not any other higher numbers)

I asked them: 1)  If they opened the last email and 2) How many times did they open it?

And 90% of the answers were; " I never opened them, I trashed them as I only respond to your text messages"

and three said they opened it once not 4 or 6 times

What gives with these reports they are useless.

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 6 of 9

At the forefront of technological advancements, businesses have the opportunity to harness the power of futuristic tech to transform their operations. AI-driven processes, robotic automation, virtual reality, augmented reality, and kiosks offer limitless possibilities for improving efficiency and enhancing the customer experience. We are eager to celebrate and acknowledge sellers who have embraced these technologies. If you have incorporated AI, robots, AR/VR, or kiosks in your small business, we would love to hear about the impact it has had on your customer experience and overall efficiency. Share your story with us and inspire others to unlock the potential of futuristic tech.

Message 7 of 9
Super Seller

We use automation in our business! Connecting Square to our text message software through Zapier, we automate texting prep instructions, and 2 follow up messages.

Outside of that, we use ChatGPT to clean up emails and get ideas for content.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 8 of 9
Super Seller

I pretend to understand all of this AI stuff and that's basically it 🤓

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 9 of 9