x

Auto Populate inventory

We need an option to auto populate inventory daily.  For instance, we are a bakery and make between 6 and 18 of each product daily, depending on weekly demand.  At the end of each day these products get donated.  No one has time or staff to count this inventory in and out.

With online pickup and delivery options, we need to be able to set a minimum inventory of these items so that each morning we automatically have "6 sourdough available for pickup/delivery" when in fact I may have more, to ensure customers have access to these products, but don't buy what is not there.

There is an ongoing issue with restaurants etc. of running out of the products that have been ordered online moments before some customer took the last item.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Napolitano. Really appreciate you joining the Seller Community and sharing how this feature would help you out. I'm happy to share this feedback with our Square Online Product Team. Where there's one seller asking for a feature, I'm sure there there are more. Hopefully we can get some traction on this thread from other sellers who might have a similar situation.

Let us know if you have any other feature requests that would be helpful for you or if you have any questions in general!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2