x

What are the next steps after receiving a new Square Card?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Being issued new Square Business Card, Will new card automatically be linked to my website]

Hello Squareup Community,

I received this message from Square: Due to a recent card manufacturing issue, some of your transactions with your Square Card ending in 2590 may have been declined.  Square will be sending me a new card.  My question is; will I need to change any information on my website that receives payment onto my square business debit card since another card is being issued or will the new card be automatically linked to my account

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @cr1

Welcome to the Square Seller Community!

Once you activate the new Square Card, the funds accrued in your Square Balance will be available on that new card. Activating the Square Card is sufficient, and there won't be further steps.

Feel free to reply in this thread with any additional questions 😊

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

Thanks Isabelle!

Message 3 of 6
Admin

My pleasure @cr1!

Have a good weekend. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6

Thanks Isabel!Do you know what bank the card is associated with, and the place where the cards are manufactured.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@cr1 

Great question! We have Everlink as our banking partner, but I do not have any more information than that. Also, we have several different manufacturers we use for our Square Card. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6