x
Square Community Moderator

Beta Recruiting: Create Employee Profiles with Team Management on Android!

We are ready to launch another new feature to help you manage your teams, and we want you to try it first. You will be able to create employee profiles directly from the Point of Sale app. With this feature you can assign permissions, set passcodes, change your employees’ rates, and more. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.54.51 AM.png

If you're currently using Square to manage your team and would like to try this feature out, we’d love to get feedback from you. If you’re interested in trying it out, please reply “I’m in!” or any variation of such, and we’ll get you set up. 

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide input, get support on latest features, report bugs, and submit product requests.

Your participation and input is important to us. When you provide feedback, you help improve your future experience with Square. We thank you for your time, and hope that you, your employees, and your family are staying safe!

Michelle (she/her)
Senior Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

@MichelleSQ Curious as to how this is any different than the Teams function in the POS? We already are doing this...?

James Wilkinson
Message 2 of 5

@JPWilkinson You were selected to be a part of our exclusive alpha testing phase, which has a smaller number of Sellers participating. We're now opening this up to the broader community and allowing those of you who use an Android device to participate.

Hope this clarifies things!

Michelle (she/her)
Join the Beta Community
Message 3 of 5

I’m in!

Message 4 of 5

Hey there! I'd love to have you participate but I just looked at your account, and you have three iOS devices and zero Android devices.

We're not quite ready yet to accept Sellers who are using iOS only devices, but will circle back once we're ready for you to start testing!

Michelle (she/her)
Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 5