x
Square Community Moderator

Beta Recruiting: Invoice Templates

We are excited to share our newest Invoices feature, Invoice Templates, with you! Streamline your invoicing process with Templates that allow you to pre-fill frequently invoiced line items, services or notes so that you can easily re-use them with different clients.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 11.26.08 AM.png

To learn more about this feature visit our private Support Center Article.

If you're interested in participating, leave a reply indicating "I'm In!👋" or any other variation of excitement, and we'll get you set up.

Have a great day!

Michelle (she/her)
Senior Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Beta Member

I’m in!

Message 2 of 9

Your account has been enabled! You should be able to see the feature now but if not, log out of your Square Dashboard and log back in.

See this Support Centre Article for further help if needed, otherwise just shoot me a DM and we can work things out from there! Happy testing.

Michelle (she/her)
Join the Beta Community
Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

I would like to have this enabled for my account please. Thank you!

Message 4 of 9

Your account has been enabled! You should be able to see the feature now but if not, log out of your Square Dashboard and log back in.

See this Support Centre Article for further help if needed, otherwise just shoot me a DM and we can work things out from there! Happy testing.

Michelle (she/her)
Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

I'm In!

Message 6 of 9

See this Support Centre Article for further help if needed, otherwise just shoot me a DM and we can work things out from there! Happy testing.

Michelle (she/her)
Join the Beta Community
Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

I'm in!

Message 8 of 9

Hi @SamuelDesgagne1! This feature is currently in the process of being enabled for every Seller that uses Invoices now. You should have access by Monday afternoon/evening (depending on your timezone) if there are no surprises on our end. 

Thank you for your interest, and thanks for being a part of the Square community 🙂

Michelle (she/her)
Join the Beta Community
Message 9 of 9