x
Square

Beta Recruiting: Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling

EDIT: This feature has launched to all sellers! Thank you to all who helped us test it out!

By popular demand, we’re excited and ready for you to test another Square Appointments feature – multi-staff appointment scheduling. Look professional by sending one text and/or email reminder that includes appointment details from multiple services booked.

Check out the image below for a sneak peek at how this looks!

Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling.png

We're looking for feedback from both you and your staff members on this beta. If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know in the thread below, and we’ll get you set up. 😎 

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide feedback, get support on latest features, report any issues you encounter, and submit additional product requests. We'll be tracking your feedback in this group.

Your participation and input is important to us. When you provide feedback, you help improve your future experience with Square.

Happy testing, and see you in our Beta Community!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 102
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi everyone - my name is Ramya and I am a Product Manager on Square Appointments. Thank you all for your comments and interest in the multi-staff appointment beta. I understand many of you are looking for multi-staff services / ability to book couples massage on a single appointment. While this is not available today, I very much appreciate your feedback. I have noted this feature request and will certainly consider it in the future. Please do continue to share any improvement suggestions as your insights are very helpful. Thank you!

View Best Answer >

Message 61 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

I would like to test the multi staff appointments please!

Message 2 of 102
Admin

Thanks for your interest @MissNailPro 🙂

@Victoria_SQ will be in touch shortly!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 102
Beta Member

I said I'm in on another thread, but want to cover my bases and say I'd like to test this on this thread too. Thanks.

Message 4 of 102
Beta Member

We want to try your Multi-Staff Appointment Scheduling! 

Message 5 of 102
Beta Member

I would LOVE to test this feature out. With Valentines day & Couples massages ahead of us and our brand new small massage business we would SOOO appreciate being let in the beta version 🙂

We will provide loads of feedback for you guys and let you know how we liked it! 🙂

Message 6 of 102
Square

@jasmineradi We would love your feedback on this feature! Please follow this Thread to add anything you encounter.

Elyn (She/Her)
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 7 of 102
Beta Member

I received a message that I had been accepted to the beta, bit I can not access the beta thread and I do not have multi staff scheduling enabled on my account yet. I checked my calendar settings and it doesn't even show the toggle for turning multi staff scheduling on our off.

Will someone look into this and advise please?

Message 8 of 102
Admin

Hey @splathd,

Thanks for reaching out! I've noted you're a US-based Square Seller - our US Beta Manager @kellyj should be able to help you out here and you can check out out US Seller Community here 🙂

Though feel free to hang around our Australian forum as long as you'd like 🦘

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 102

I would love to be able to participate in this beta.  What do I need to do?

Message 10 of 102
Square

Hi @MaidInManalapan, I've added you to our list for the feature. You'll receive an email when it's enabled. Please join our Beta Community as well for feedback.

Elyn (She/Her)
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 11 of 102
Beta Member

Yes please! Sign me up!

Message 12 of 102
Square

Hi @MoverDudes! Thanks for your message - just sent you a DM with some info!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 13 of 102
Beta Member

Thanks! The only limitation I’m seeing for this right now is that we need to book a single service that is completed by multiple staff. How would I accomplish this with this new multi-staff functionality? 

Message 14 of 102
Square

Hi @MoverDudes Unfortunately, that is not something that can be accomplished with this feature. This allows for only One Staff member for each service.

Elyn (She/Her)
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 15 of 102
Beta Member

Unfortunately due to this limitation and the fact that you can’t book for the same start time across multiple staff & services on one appointment makes this multi- staff option useless for us. It’s an good start but we will take a pass for now until it has more functionality built in.

cheers,

Chris 

Message 16 of 102

Yes please I would like to test out multi staff appointment booking

Lara Sawaya-Norman
Message 17 of 102
Beta Member

I would absolutely love to beta this feature. My jobs tend to need multiple members on site. 

Message 18 of 102
Square

Hi @Mrspartan! Just sent you a DM with some info!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 19 of 102
Beta Member

We would like to test, we have cleaners that need to work together on a single appointment.

Message 20 of 102

Where do I sign up? We have a nail salon and this would be perfect! 

Message 21 of 102