x
Square

Beta Recruiting: Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling

EDIT: This feature has launched to all sellers! Thank you to all who helped us test it out!

By popular demand, we’re excited and ready for you to test another Square Appointments feature – multi-staff appointment scheduling. Look professional by sending one text and/or email reminder that includes appointment details from multiple services booked.

Check out the image below for a sneak peek at how this looks!

Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling.png

We're looking for feedback from both you and your staff members on this beta. If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know in the thread below, and we’ll get you set up. 😎 

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide feedback, get support on latest features, report any issues you encounter, and submit additional product requests. We'll be tracking your feedback in this group.

Your participation and input is important to us. When you provide feedback, you help improve your future experience with Square.

Happy testing, and see you in our Beta Community!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 102
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi everyone - my name is Ramya and I am a Product Manager on Square Appointments. Thank you all for your comments and interest in the multi-staff appointment beta. I understand many of you are looking for multi-staff services / ability to book couples massage on a single appointment. While this is not available today, I very much appreciate your feedback. I have noted this feature request and will certainly consider it in the future. Please do continue to share any improvement suggestions as your insights are very helpful. Thank you!

View Best Answer >

Message 61 of 102
101 REPLIES 101
Square

Hi @KeratinLab! Just sent you a DM!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 22 of 102

I can now see that I can book two different appointments for different service and staff but.... 

We are a nail salon. Is it possible to book a client for two service (manicure & pedicure) with two staff  at the same time using the multi appointment scheduling without having book them separately?

Message 23 of 102
Square

@KeratinLab Unfortunately, that is not something that can be accomplished with this feature as multi-staff services can only be scheduled one after the other at this time. I'll pass your feedback to have this functionality onto the product team! 

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 24 of 102

Yes, we at Massage Escape would love to be part of the beta trial. We have a substantial number of couples massages each week, and it doesn't work with the current Square svs. Feel free to reach out. massageescapecolumbus@gmail. com

Message 25 of 102
Square

Hi @massageescape! Multi-staff services can only be scheduled one after the other at this time. I'll pass your feedback to have this functionality onto the product team! 

Would you still like me to add you to the trial so that different staff can be booked for different services that are scheduled one after the other?

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 26 of 102

No need to be on the beta testing then. I'd really appreciate if you can add the dual staffers for a single appointment. It's a big problem for us. 

Message 27 of 102
Square

I've noted it as a feature request with the product team so it's definitely on their radar!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 28 of 102

We want to try your Multi-Staff Appointment Scheduling!

Message 29 of 102
Square

Just sent you a DM!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 30 of 102

We would like to test this out! How do we sign up? 

Message 31 of 102
Square

Hi @Dollhouseteam! Just sent you a DM with some info!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 32 of 102

I would love to try your Multi-Staff Appointment Scheduling. This is the feature my staff and I have been waiting for!

Message 33 of 102
Square

Just DMd you some info @catalaya!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 34 of 102

Hello, We would love to have this for our small cleaning business, that sometimes requires a team of 2 at one appointment!

Message 35 of 102
Square

Hi @Trifecta! Multi-staff services can only be scheduled one after the other at this time. I'll pass your feedback to have this functionality onto the product team! 

Would you still like me to add you to the trial so that different staff can be booked for different services that are scheduled one after the other?

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 36 of 102
Beta Member

I am running a local cleaning business. This is exactly what we are needing. I think Square is more friendly with retail and restaurant owners. I am looking forward to seeing more service-based features to be implemented in the Square.

Message 37 of 102

Hello, Yes please, I think we can try and use this to at least implement a work around from not being able to have two employees on the same appointment. 

Message 38 of 102
Square

Just sent you a DM!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 39 of 102
Beta Member

@Victoria_SQ browsing the feedback thread it seems a lot of people including us were looking for assigning multiple staff members to the same service when asking for the multi staff appointment feature. Have you gotten any feedback on whether that will be added to the product? We're getting around it by just assigning a team lead but then the rest of the staff assigned to the service can't see what's on their schedule.

Message 40 of 102
Square

@nrspamela26 There are indeed other sellers like you who would also like to assign multiple staff to the same service. The product team are aware this feature request is in demand, but haven't provided a timeline on if/when it may become available at this time.

We'll be sure to announce any further plans to expand our Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling offering to include this feature!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 41 of 102
Beta Member

Wanna try this feature. I just subscribed to the free trial for the appointment.

Message 42 of 102