x
Square

Beta Recruiting: Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling

EDIT: This feature has launched to all sellers! Thank you to all who helped us test it out!

By popular demand, we’re excited and ready for you to test another Square Appointments feature – multi-staff appointment scheduling. Look professional by sending one text and/or email reminder that includes appointment details from multiple services booked.

Check out the image below for a sneak peek at how this looks!

Multi-staff Appointment Scheduling.png

We're looking for feedback from both you and your staff members on this beta. If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know in the thread below, and we’ll get you set up. 😎 

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide feedback, get support on latest features, report any issues you encounter, and submit additional product requests. We'll be tracking your feedback in this group.

Your participation and input is important to us. When you provide feedback, you help improve your future experience with Square.

Happy testing, and see you in our Beta Community!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 102
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi everyone - my name is Ramya and I am a Product Manager on Square Appointments. Thank you all for your comments and interest in the multi-staff appointment beta. I understand many of you are looking for multi-staff services / ability to book couples massage on a single appointment. While this is not available today, I very much appreciate your feedback. I have noted this feature request and will certainly consider it in the future. Please do continue to share any improvement suggestions as your insights are very helpful. Thank you!

View Best Answer >

Message 61 of 102
101 REPLIES 101
Square

Hi @Sunaura! Just DM'd you some info!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 43 of 102
Beta Member

We are desperately needing to have a "couples" service type to exist. We moved off Booker (acquired by MindBody) and onto square for the "full suite" but approximately 60% of all our services are a COUPLES massage (two staff, two guests, same time). We are getting crushed having to manually book these at two services and then to check them out as a single transaction (which is 90% of the time), we MANUALLY assign a "couples service" item to the primary customer, check them out, then manually in the individual appointments go back and add the gratuity to each service, then fully comp the two appointments. Whacks out our reporting and is an absolute trainwreck on our reception team. We were super excite to join this Multi-staff beta but turns out this feature is just services back-to-back or at different times. Please help all us Massage/Spa operations and give us the ability to create a service that pulls two staff at same time but is a single service!

Message 44 of 102
Beta Member

AMEN to THIS!! ☝️ Square, we NEED this functionality! 

Message 45 of 102
Beta Member

Hi can we have this functionality please

Message 46 of 102
Beta Member

Hello? Wanted to join the Beta but guy no reply?

Message 47 of 102
Square

Just messaged you with some info @Sa7!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 48 of 102

How can join the beta program for multistaff? 

Message 49 of 102
Square

Just sent you a DM @autoshinemoscow!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 50 of 102

Is this beta still open? I am trying to set up the multi-staff bookings for my beauty studio, and this would solve my issues!

Thanks,

Alisa

Message 51 of 102
Square

@AlisaMarieBrows Just sent you a DM!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 52 of 102

I would love to have this available for my business! 

Message 53 of 102
Beta Member

What is the target launch date for this feature? If it's working more or less reliably we would like to join the beta party.

Message 54 of 102
Square

Just sent you a DM @Vidabodywork!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 55 of 102
Beta Member

We really need to have the function of adding multiple staff in one service. This is the most wanted feature for local cleaning service business. 

Message 56 of 102

Please sign me up for this feature. We need this for multi-staff booking for couples massages

Message 57 of 102
Square

Hi @newlifefootandb! Unfortunately, that is not something that can be accomplished with this feature as multi-staff services can only be scheduled one after the other at this time. Would you still like me to enable the feature on your account without this functionality?

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 58 of 102

I would like to test this option please.

Message 59 of 102
Square

Just sent you a DM with some info @alohathai!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 60 of 102
Square

Best Answer

Hi everyone - my name is Ramya and I am a Product Manager on Square Appointments. Thank you all for your comments and interest in the multi-staff appointment beta. I understand many of you are looking for multi-staff services / ability to book couples massage on a single appointment. While this is not available today, I very much appreciate your feedback. I have noted this feature request and will certainly consider it in the future. Please do continue to share any improvement suggestions as your insights are very helpful. Thank you!

Message 61 of 102
Beta Member

Thanks Ramya, hopefully that'll be coming sooner than later. Right now being unable to assign multiple staff members to the same service is our biggest issue. It doesn't make sense for our business (maid services) to set up multiple services when our cleaners are working together. That's the same for many industries like landscaping, mowing, painting, anything where there will be a crew working on the same service. To me when I hear multi-staff scheduling that's what I think of.

Message 62 of 102
Beta Member

How Can I try the Beta?

Message 63 of 102