x
Admin

Beta Testing Now: Create Shipping Labels directly from Order Manager

We're giving you the ability to now create shipping labels directly from your Square Dashboard, as part of your Order Manager applet.

Do you send a few shipments a month and are NOT currently using Square Online to create your shipping labels? Or maybe you are creating shipping labels in Square Online, but you want a mores streamlined way to create your shipping labels. If so, this test is for you.

Theres a few steps to get you started in this beta:

- If you are interested in joining this test, please reply to this post with “I’m in,” and we will help you get started

- You'll need to join our Beta Community, where we'll be tracking feedback in this project. 

**Limitations**

• UPS will be the only carrier supported throughout the Beta. 
  • You will only be able to print shipping labels for domestic orders with the origin and destination in the U.S.
  • Additionally, there will be no ability to print a pack slip, no ability to save custom package dimensions, and you will have to manually input the weight of your package.

🛳

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I'm in

Serving the best empanadas in Brooklyn - PERIOD!
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I’m in

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I’m in
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Hi @kellyj ,

I tried the feature this morning, but it didn't work. The reason why it didn't work is because when I entered my details and it asks for my phone number, no matter the format I entered it in, it just wasn't accepting it and so I couldn't move on to the next screen.

I'm thinking it's because I am in the UK and although the button is there for me to print my shipping label, it's not actually working for the UK yet? Would that be a good explanation? 

Anyway, I am glad that I found your post because to be fair I didn't know which carrier it was going to take me to, or whether it was "just" for the shipping label but I would still have to purchase the actual shipping elsewhere,.. So at least I now have more info on it 🙂 

Message 5 of 5