Do you send a few shipments a month and are NOT currently using Square Online to create your shipping labels? Or maybe you are creating shipping labels in Square Online, but you want a mores streamlined way to create your shipping labels. If so, this test is for you.
Theres a few steps to get you started in this beta:
- If you are interested in joining this test, please reply to this post with “I’m in,” and we will help you get started
- You'll need to join our Beta Community, where we'll be tracking feedback in this project.
- UPS will be the only carrier supported throughout the Beta.
- You will only be able to print shipping labels for domestic orders with the origin and destination in the U.S.
- Additionally, there will be no ability to print a pack slip, no ability to save custom package dimensions, and you will have to manually input the weight of your package.
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage