x
Admin

Beta: We need your Team Members to test the Newly Updated Team App

Hey all! Our Beta Team is back with another awesome product to test, and we need your help. Not only do we need YOUR help as Square sellers, but we also need the help of your Team Members! Read on to see if you fit the mold.

Employees are often looking for insight before payday, and the best possible way to manage their time accurately and confidently. With the Square’s Team App your team members are able to control and manage their shifts more effectively, and get insight directly on their devices.

Your employees can clock in & clock out - both for shifts, breaks, lunches etc, from their own devices. They can also view their timecards and expected gross pay. This saves you time and energy when payday comes around. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 2.34.52 PM.png

The Team App helps your employees manage their own time, and beta needs your

help to ensure the Team App is ready for launch.

To get started testing Team App, please reply “I’m In!” to this thread. We’re looking to launch this Beta soon. We’ll reach out when we’re ready to start testing with more information on how your team members can download the app.

Who can test the Square Team App?

If you are a Seller using Team Management, your employees are who we are looking for! Sellers using Team Management or Team Plus are included in this Beta.

How do I get started?

Once you have been enrolled you will receive other information on how to download your team members and can download the App. We're officially launching this beta in the next few weeks.

If your team members  don’t have email addresses linked on your Square Dashboard, please add their email addresses to their team profile. Once they are added, your team members will receive an email invitation with steps on creating a login for the Team app. If your team member already has an email/password log in for POS, all they need to do is download the app!

In order to ensure that the Team app is useful for your business & employees, we would love feedback from both you and your employees. 

To share feedback, reach out to us at betafeedback@squaruep.com or join our Square Beta Community to test this and other features!

When you or your employees provide feedback, it helps improve your future experience with Square. We thank you for your feedback in advance, and hope that you, your employees, and family are staying safe. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74
Super Seller Alumni

Awesome! Always in!

Is this the same as the existing Team App or something new?

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 75
Super Seller

I'm in! We're actually switching to Square Payroll next month, and my whole team will be downloading the app in the next few weeks. 

Does this portend a scheduling feature? As much as I love Homebase, my labor vs. sales reports are never accurate. 

Message 3 of 75
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks for the invitation, unfortunately I don’t think we would be a good fit for it. Good luck with the new app!

Message 4 of 75
Super Seller

I’m In! As always also!

Message 5 of 75
Beta Member

I’m in. 

Message 6 of 75
Super Seller

I’m in 👍

Pizza Is Chill

Message 7 of 75
Beta Member

We’re in!

Message 8 of 75
Beta Member

Would love to try this for my Team.

Message 9 of 75

Its pretty costly for the plus one my boss pays 30 something bucks a month to make It worth it u need to make your employees to direct deposit  an set it up on there end i clock in an out daily.  Am shows my time cards from previous weeks an i believe u have to make sure to get your payments in on owners side by sat for your employees to receive there direct deposit by Friday an you have to do it by a certain time on that day my boss only has me on it as I have to access her full dssh board I work secretary work for chimney company an own my own cleaning  company  as well so we both use square to be honest square  prices are a little high i ordered a contacless chip  device it was defective i got a new one an will see my customers can pay with there phones with Google pay  Apple pay all they do is tap there phone near device or chip cards ininsert it was on sale so I bought it as i have a new Samsung an there is no head phone jack but they charge 2.5,% plus .10 cents kinda insane. An manual entry are 3.5,% ends up being alot when u receive big purchases she wasiting her money as other emoyees refuse to set therre up but with  out  it i cant access her account  from my square account 

Message 10 of 75
Super Seller

I'd love to have my team test out the new updated app!

Mindi Rogers Green [she/they]
Managing Partner

Jupiter Games - Friendly Local Game Store & Event Center
A place for all who ❤️ games, specializing in board & card games, roleplaying books & miniatures, tabletop wargaming models, paints & hobby tools, dice, and more!

https://JupiterGames.Shop
Message 11 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in....thanks

Message 12 of 75

Im in

Message 13 of 75
Beta Member

i'm in

Message 14 of 75

We're in.  Please let us know when it's ready to vet out.

Message 15 of 75

I'm in. 😉

Message 16 of 75
Beta Member

Im in.

Message 17 of 75
Super Seller

I’m In

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook

“Take what you like, take what works, leave the rest!”
Message 18 of 75

Im in!

Message 19 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in! Definitely looking to try this out with new hires soon.

Message 20 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in

Message 21 of 75