x
Admin

Beta: We need your Team Members to test the Newly Updated Team App

Hey all! Our Beta Team is back with another awesome product to test, and we need your help. Not only do we need YOUR help as Square sellers, but we also need the help of your Team Members! Read on to see if you fit the mold.

Employees are often looking for insight before payday, and the best possible way to manage their time accurately and confidently. With the Square’s Team App your team members are able to control and manage their shifts more effectively, and get insight directly on their devices.

Your employees can clock in & clock out - both for shifts, breaks, lunches etc, from their own devices. They can also view their timecards and expected gross pay. This saves you time and energy when payday comes around. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 2.34.52 PM.png

The Team App helps your employees manage their own time, and beta needs your

help to ensure the Team App is ready for launch.

To get started testing Team App, please reply “I’m In!” to this thread. We’re looking to launch this Beta soon. We’ll reach out when we’re ready to start testing with more information on how your team members can download the app.

Who can test the Square Team App?

If you are a Seller using Team Management, your employees are who we are looking for! Sellers using Team Management or Team Plus are included in this Beta.

How do I get started?

Once you have been enrolled you will receive other information on how to download your team members and can download the App. We're officially launching this beta in the next few weeks.

If your team members  don’t have email addresses linked on your Square Dashboard, please add their email addresses to their team profile. Once they are added, your team members will receive an email invitation with steps on creating a login for the Team app. If your team member already has an email/password log in for POS, all they need to do is download the app!

In order to ensure that the Team app is useful for your business & employees, we would love feedback from both you and your employees. 

To share feedback, reach out to us at betafeedback@squaruep.com or join our Square Beta Community to test this and other features!

When you or your employees provide feedback, it helps improve your future experience with Square. We thank you for your feedback in advance, and hope that you, your employees, and family are staying safe. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74

Good Afternoon,

We are in and would love to test the teams app!

Message 22 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in.

Message 23 of 75

I'm in

Message 24 of 75

I'm in

Message 25 of 75

I'm In.

Message 26 of 75
Beta Member

I would love to be a beta tester for a timeclock kiosk app!  We are a childcare facility, and we do not encourage our employees to use their mobile devices while at work.  A timeclock kiosk of sorts would be amazing for our little company!!

Message 27 of 75
Super Seller

I'm In!

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 28 of 75
Beta Member

I’m in!

Message 29 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in

Racheal Rieke
Message 30 of 75

I'm in!

Message 31 of 75

I'm in! 

Message 32 of 75

I am in!

Message 33 of 75

We are in!

Message 34 of 75

I'm in. 

Message 35 of 75
Beta Member

We're in!

Message 36 of 75

I’m in

Message 37 of 75

I'm in!

Message 38 of 75
Beta Member

We're IN.

Message 39 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in, thanks!

Message 40 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in...

Message 41 of 75

We're in!

Does this have a scheduling aspect to the app so team members can see their upcoming scheduled hours?

Message 42 of 75