x
Admin

Beta: We need your Team Members to test the Newly Updated Team App

Hey all! Our Beta Team is back with another awesome product to test, and we need your help. Not only do we need YOUR help as Square sellers, but we also need the help of your Team Members! Read on to see if you fit the mold.

Employees are often looking for insight before payday, and the best possible way to manage their time accurately and confidently. With the Square’s Team App your team members are able to control and manage their shifts more effectively, and get insight directly on their devices.

Your employees can clock in & clock out - both for shifts, breaks, lunches etc, from their own devices. They can also view their timecards and expected gross pay. This saves you time and energy when payday comes around. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 2.34.52 PM.png

The Team App helps your employees manage their own time, and beta needs your

help to ensure the Team App is ready for launch.

To get started testing Team App, please reply “I’m In!” to this thread. We’re looking to launch this Beta soon. We’ll reach out when we’re ready to start testing with more information on how your team members can download the app.

Who can test the Square Team App?

If you are a Seller using Team Management, your employees are who we are looking for! Sellers using Team Management or Team Plus are included in this Beta.

How do I get started?

Once you have been enrolled you will receive other information on how to download your team members and can download the App. We're officially launching this beta in the next few weeks.

If your team members  don’t have email addresses linked on your Square Dashboard, please add their email addresses to their team profile. Once they are added, your team members will receive an email invitation with steps on creating a login for the Team app. If your team member already has an email/password log in for POS, all they need to do is download the app!

In order to ensure that the Team app is useful for your business & employees, we would love feedback from both you and your employees. 

To share feedback, reach out to us at betafeedback@squaruep.com or join our Square Beta Community to test this and other features!

When you or your employees provide feedback, it helps improve your future experience with Square. We thank you for your feedback in advance, and hope that you, your employees, and family are staying safe. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74
Beta Member

I am very Interested..  Ice Cream In Michigan ...

Message 64 of 75

im in

Message 65 of 75

I'm in! 

Message 66 of 75
Beta Member

I would love to try this looking for a new time tracking app. I'm in.

Message 67 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in!

Message 68 of 75

Im in

Message 69 of 75
Super Seller

What is our option if we only want employees to be able to clock-in / out from one device in the building?  i.e. I don't want them clocking in while they're still driving to work, while really they're late.  Or conversely leaving early and clocking out later than when they actually left the building.

Message 70 of 75
Beta Member

I would like to read the answer to that as well..   I haven't let them know they have the option to mobile punch in and out.  I having the problem when they come in they put in the notes they started 15 min earlier than when they punch in.  

Message 71 of 75
Beta Member

We are a team with a mix of salary-, hourly- and commission-based employees. As the system cannot add commission as an employment type with a percentage to be allocated for cost/labour on items, then we have to look elsewhere for a complete solution.

James Wilkinson
Message 72 of 75
Admin

@JPWilkinson

We have an alpha that may be a better fit for you that is getting ready to test. If you are a member of our beta community you can take a look at the thread here: Alpha: Now Recruiting for Team Management

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 73 of 75
Beta Member

I would be interested in knowing more - how do I join Beta? Are what you're thinking that might be of benefit for us - is it available to Canadian customers or is it only for US customers? We are in Canada...

James Wilkinson
Message 74 of 75
Beta Member

I'm in

Message 75 of 75