x

Box address not accepted.

Hi when I try to go through the signup procedures I’m asked the put in my address. I have a box address and it does not accept it. Any idea what I can do to finish signing up with square? Thanks  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @NorthRiver, welcome to the Seller Community! I'm sorry it took this long for someone to reply to your post.

It sounds like you're in the process of activating your account for card processing. We recommend using the address you live at to activate your account, rather than a post office box where you receive your mail. 

If you're still having trouble feel free to reach out to me. 🙂

Message 2 of 4

I live on a farm and only have a box number. No courier comes here.  So I tried my address at work in town, where a courier will come (assuming to comes by courier, as PO box is not accepted).  Would not accept that.  I tried my sisters address in the city and it accepts that.  Help please!! Why can’t I get it shipped to me?!? 

Message 3 of 4

Hey @DRay, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with ordering a reader. 

This threads about activating your account. I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team. They can help with ordering one. 🙂

Message 4 of 4