x

Branding Logo and Outlook

I am aware this has been brought up before but has there been any progress? I'm sure that it's a fairly serious problem but I don't see any resolution as yet. 

Cheers

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Daylef,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Are you able to clarify the issue you're referring to? Does it have to do with the logo you've uploaded for digital receipts?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Sorry for the vagueness but I've been reading that this isn't a new problem. Yes the company logo and the "Feedback" buttons on receipts and eGift cards doesn't appear when sent to an Outlook client which looks a bit unprofessional. When viewed on Gmail directly it shows.

Cheers

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @Daylef,

This is actually an ongoing issue with how some versions of Outlook display images - this is why our emails will display fine in gmail and other email systems, but not Outlook.

You can read a little more about this issue and some tips on tweaking Outlook settings.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for getting back.

Unfortunately none of your links helped. I'm running Outlook 2013 and Windows 10 1903. The links appeared to be for earlier versions of both. The register mods don't work for this version.

Cheers

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @Daylef,

If those links have not helped you'll need to get in touch with Microsoft support for further direction.

Unfortunately Square are not able to provide support for Outlook - this is a long-term known issue with how Outlook displays images, rather than an issue with how Square sends receipts.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6