x

Can I change the date when I charge a reoccurring payment

I want to offer a subscription to my customers. Is there a way to change the day or date when it will charge my customer. It may be better for my customer to be charged on the 1st or 15th or on a Friday vs the middle of the week when their accounts may be low on funds. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @WolfPackRed 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you join us.

Yes! You can edit the date of charge for your recurring Invoice directly from the Online Dashboard. The steps are as follows:

1. Sign in to the Invoices section of your online Square Dashboard > Recurring.
  2. Select an active invoice. From here you’ll be able to edit or end a series.

It's important to note here that this action is only available from the Online Dashboard, and not the Square Point of Sale app.

I hope this information is helpful! Feel free to reach out if you have any clarifying questions. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, @WolfPackRed 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you join us.

Yes! You can edit the date of charge for your recurring Invoice directly from the Online Dashboard. The steps are as follows:

1. Sign in to the Invoices section of your online Square Dashboard > Recurring.
  2. Select an active invoice. From here you’ll be able to edit or end a series.

It's important to note here that this action is only available from the Online Dashboard, and not the Square Point of Sale app.

I hope this information is helpful! Feel free to reach out if you have any clarifying questions. 

Joe
Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much! 

Message 3 of 4

Let us know if anything else comes up, @WolfPackRec! We are here to help! 😎📈

Joe
Message 4 of 4