x

Can I purchase square stand power supply cords?

I have two power supply cords and usb junctions that don't seem to be working properly. Can I purchase replacements?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You can purchase replacements right off of our site. If you have had your Stand for less than a year then you'll be covered by warranty and we can get you a new cord. To start a warranty claim visit the Square Shop.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Beta Member

Great Question! my USB junction isn't working and I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere

Message 2 of 16
Square

Best Answer

You can purchase replacements right off of our site. If you have had your Stand for less than a year then you'll be covered by warranty and we can get you a new cord. To start a warranty claim visit the Square Shop.

Message 3 of 16

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: I need a new USB hub.  My old one got wet and only 2 ports are working.  How can I get new one?

I need a new USB hub. My old one got wet and only 2 ports are working. How can I get new one?

Message 4 of 16
Admin

Hi @MontegoGrill. You can purchase a new Accessories kit (includes the USB hub) from the Square Shop.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 16

do you have a replacement kit or no 

Message 6 of 16
Square Community Moderator

Hey @theodore32!

It looks like the same post existed within the Community so I merged your post here with the answer.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 16

Actually you can't purchase a "Square Stand Accessories Kit" by going directly to the Square website as it is no where to be found.  The only way I was able to find one was by doing a websearch with the terms "Square Stand Accesories Kit" and then and only then was I able to find a working link to the part that I need for my printer to work in our coffee shop. 

I am actually on hold now, still trying to deal with square and get my printer working.  5-7 business days for shipping... Seriously! We have not had a working printer for over a week now.  Why is there not an option for faster shipping?  I ordered an entire new stand from Amazon which will be here in two days.  Going to use the hub from that one so I can get my system going.  The Stand is only $79.99.  I suggest you all do the same if your system stops working and you have gone through all of the trouble shooting tips, called customer service, and still have not solved your problem.  

Message 8 of 16

I need a new plug triple USB going from my stand to the printer to the wall

Message 9 of 16
Square

Hi @Goose6629 — It looks like another seller had the same question, and received an answer. Check out the reply from Kelly and let us know if that helps!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 10 of 16

My cord is getting frayed from use as well.  I dont want to purchase another stand, as the one I have works fine.  When is Square going to start making replacement cords available to its business clients?

Message 11 of 16

@kkord1 Check out the best answer in this thread, as it includes a link to purchase a replacement USB Hub. 

Message 12 of 16

Need cords for my square stand

Message 13 of 16
Alumni

Hi @Ralphy - See the best answer at the top of this thread for more information about where and how to purchase cords for your Square stand. 

Message 14 of 16

Can you buy just the cord that goes to the Stand, and not the entire accessory kit ($65). My cord has frayed at the point it connects to the stand.

Message 15 of 16

Hello, @Mwhalen and welcome to the Seller Community.

At this time, the Square Stand Accessory Kit can only be purchased as a whole package. Our team listened to this feedback and this is an option that is available on the 2nd Generation Square Stand.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 16 of 16