x

Can I use the appointment app for multiple students?

My business teaches classes.  On the Appointment app, is there a way that I can use a calendar to post classes and students can click on a specific date they want to attend and pay a deposit.  Plus, using the appointment app, can I have multiple students sign up during the same time frame and then automatically block it out when the class is full.  I teach classes of 10 or more.  Looked like the appointment app is only for hair salons, or am I not seeing it properly?

Or is there another way I can take multiple students for my classes and have them register.

Also, once someone pays a deposit, is there a way I can send them automatically a pre class packet or PDF file?

Not finding too many training videos on youtube.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @GDK 

Is there a way that I can use a calendar to post classes and students can click on a specific date they want to attend and pay a deposit?

• Yes, add time slots by customizing your availability in your Appointments Calendar. Students can visit your booking site and snag an open spot. As for collecting deposits, turn on the Require Prepayment feature to collect a portion of the payment upfront. 

Can I have multiple students sign up during the same time frame and then automatically block it out when the class is full? 

• Unfortunately not, Appointments doesn't allow booking multiple clients/students.

Also, once someone pays a deposit, is there a way I can send them automatically a pre class packet or PDF file?

• This isn't doable either. I suggest emailing them the pdf 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2