x

Can Square give me an Html that i can use on a vistaprint website?

can square give me an HTML that i can use on a vistaprint website?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

@powersmo

Welcome to the Community!

I just want to make sure I correctly understand your question.  I'm not quite sure exactly what information you are looking to provide to Vistaprint? Are you looking to add an Online Store perhaps?

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 12

Yes....so shop owners can purchase from my website. Vistaprint charges extra for PayPal and I cant afford that. Since I use square at shows I wondered if they can provide me with a HTML ....that's what vistaprint said I need.

Message 3 of 12
Admin

@powersmo

Ah, sounds like you are looking to create a API integration. You'll want to check out the Developer Portal on the Square Dashboard to get more information on integrating Square with this service.

Squareup.com/Dashboard > Apps > Developer Portal

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 4 of 12

That does not help me at all I have no idea what you're talking about I just need a simple answer to my simple question isn't there any body at square that can talk to me???????

Message 5 of 12
Admin

@powersmo

Square does not have html button like Paypal which would just give you the buy now option. To create something like that you would need to go the developer route posted above.

It's definitely a feature request we'd be happy to pass to the Product Team.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 6 of 12

So.....what is a developer route and I dont see it posted "above". Also, why does it take so long to hear back.....my need of help was last Thursday and the time before that.   I'm losing customers and money while I wait for you to reply!

Message 7 of 12

My first query was 2 weeks ago!!

Message 8 of 12
Admin

@powersmo

Sorry for your frustration here. The Seller Community meant to be a peer-to-peer self help forum, and a way for Sellers to connect to other business owners.  The Developer Portal (Squareup.com/Dashboard > Apps > Developer Portal), is the way you can create the kind of integration you are looking for, but you may need to enlist the help of a developer to do so.  

We do encourage your to reach out to our Customer Success team via email or phone if you have questions that need a quicker turn around time. Although in this case, our CS will guide you to the Developer Portal as well since we do not have the integration you are currently looking for.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 9 of 12

I need to add my square, to my vista print website, they are asking for a html code

Message 10 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mercedes84 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing post that addresses this question.

We don't have an HTML option like Paypal does as @kellyj mentioned above.

You would need to go through our API Developer portal listed above but this would require web developing experience. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 12

Good afternoon,

It's two years later; do we have that integration yet?

FYI, Vistaprint is migrating to WIX websites...

Thanks!

John

Message 12 of 12