x

Can multiple devices & multiple Square Readers work with a single Square account?

I have a resort with a restaurant and a store. I am using one checkout station for all. Can I set the Square up with 3 locations (1-Resort   2-Restaurant    3-Store)   and be easily able to check out customers using (possibly) (up to) all 3 locations on a single sales slip? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Welcome to Square @NACRES

If you set up three separate locations you can check out customers from one device but you couldn't use all three locations at the same time. For example, if your customer wanted to pay for a meal at your restaurant and also bought an item from your store you' would need to sign out and sign back into each location to complete each payment. 

Having multiple locations is good if you want to track sales for each location separately, and keep track of separate deposits from your resort, store, and restaurant.

The readers are universal and can be used with any location on any compatible device!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6

Thank You Very Much! That answers my question Completely! I am just trying to limit the number of items to scroll thru but still be able to add the restaurant bill to the cabin charge and the boat and the gas etc on the same ticket. Thank you again!

Message 3 of 6

I have craft sale in Dec 2020 and I have 3 readers but I want to have them all go to one bank account. Is that possible in Canada 

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Mrcrafty and welcome.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over how the readers are universal.

Any payment taken will go to whatever Square account you're logged into on the app. You can only have one bank account linked per Square account so they would all go to that one.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

So it can be done and all used at same time I needed 

Message 6 of 6