x

Can the Square Loyalty program & Marketing be suspended for seasonal businesses?

We are a seasonal business and wondering if the loyalty &marketing programs be suspended for our off season?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @HogglesFirework! Helen here from the Community team, I'm happy to clarify.

There isn't way to suspend or pause a Loyalty program anymore but you can unsubscribe instead.

When you unsubscribe from Square Loyalty none of your customer history (star/points) or program details will be lost. When you resubscribe you'll be able pick up where you left off! 

The same is true if you unsubscribe from Square Marketing. When you unsubscribe you'll be able to view previous Marketing campaigns and drafts, but to send another campaign you'd need to resubscribe.

There's more information about unsubscribing in our Support Center. If you have any questions, please let me know.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

We too are a seasonal business, I know the marketing can be, as we have,  but we do not use the loyalty so I can't confirm but I would believe so.  @katieand, can they both be turned on and off?

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

I'm not quite sure @VanKalkerFarms@gouvgolf you should call in to our CS team to chat more about this with them. 

Message 3 of 5

Ever find out if the loyalty can be suspended during the off-season?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @HogglesFirework! Helen here from the Community team, I'm happy to clarify.

There isn't way to suspend or pause a Loyalty program anymore but you can unsubscribe instead.

When you unsubscribe from Square Loyalty none of your customer history (star/points) or program details will be lost. When you resubscribe you'll be able pick up where you left off! 

The same is true if you unsubscribe from Square Marketing. When you unsubscribe you'll be able to view previous Marketing campaigns and drafts, but to send another campaign you'd need to resubscribe.

There's more information about unsubscribing in our Support Center. If you have any questions, please let me know.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5