x

Can the "Favorite listed be edited to a different name other than Favorite 1, Favorite 2, etc.?

Can the "Favorite listed be edited to a different name other than Favorite 1, Favorite 2, etc.?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @alanby - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to share your suggestion 👋

At this time, the ability to edit this is a feature request. I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input! 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@alanby ;

I found out that you can change the Name of Favorites Displayed on a Square Stand.

You have to be at on your Square app ( for me Square for Retail app on a Square Stand)

From the Checkout Screen:

More (bottom right) -- Settings -- Favorites -- Edit Grid

By the word Favorites I have a Pen icon and when I tapped that it will leave me edit the name of Favorites that appears on my Checkout screen.

Here you can put categories on to you Grid.

You can also put Individual Items or Vendors there.

You can rearrange these tiles or delete ones you do not use.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3