x
Beta Member

Can we get a notification on the free processing referral?

I was never informed that someone had used my link and that I was getting the free processing, I only knew because I received an email that my free processing was over! Quirky.

I would love to know WHO used my referral link, as well as turn on notification to get notified of when someone uses it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @blackandwhite, I'm sorry that you didn't receive the email to let you know someone had used your referral link — you should have! Did you check your spam/trash folders?

You can see your Active Rewards from your online Square Dashboard: click Account & Settings > Get Free Processing > scroll down to Active Rewards. But you're right, you can't see a list of exactly who used your link. I'll share that reqeust with the Referall program team! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thanks for the response. And yes, I went back and checked spam, searched all my folders, because I do NOT delete anything from Square, and I typically get 2 emails a day, the amount I've processed, and then when the deposit goes in. So I thought at first I might have looked over it and moved it over to my 'Square' folder, but nope.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for checking back through your emails @blackandwhite! If you call our CS team they should be able to look on the back end to see when this email was sent (and confirm that it was sent) - though it was probably sent a while back given that the free processing expires after 180 days. Thanks for your patience with this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4