x

Can you use Square with Wordpress.org?

Can you use Square with Wordpress.org?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@Atosparkle Yes! You can accept payments from your Wordpress site with WooCommerce or WP Easy Cart plug in. Hope this helps get you in the right direction but if you have any other questions don't hesitate to reply!  

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

@Atosparkle Yes! You can accept payments from your Wordpress site with WooCommerce or WP Easy Cart plug in. Hope this helps get you in the right direction but if you have any other questions don't hesitate to reply!  

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 8

@Helen @Thank you so much 

Message 3 of 8

Hi Orders only show up at Transactions not the order tab. and beside it does not even show the product option and cannot print automatically. It just shows up as a transaction thus all

Message 4 of 8
Admin

Hey @subsalicious! โœจ

Do you use Wordpress or Square Online? 

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 8

We are interested in this too, but why a plugin as monolithic as WooCommerce for this simple functionality? All we need is a "Donate" button. Doesn't Square offer a simple widget or JS thing we can include in our HTML? 

Message 6 of 8

I only have a few items for my online shop, but I use square for all payments.  I already have a website created with Wordpress and I understand that you use wp-shop? And woocommerce, but I'm not sure how they connect to square.  I can't find any step by step articles.  Can you help?  Is there code I could integrate onto my site for just two items?

Thanks,

Mary

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Hi there, @germars - I went ahead and moved your post over to this thread where @Helen has provided some links that should help you get set up with WordPress and Square. Please be sure to let us know if you have any questions after taking a look at these articles!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8