x

Changes

Dear Square.  

Let me first say, I am such a fan of your product.  I have been so pleased in the past with how easy your app is and the manner in which you deposit funds.  Your customer service is wonderful and it has always been a pleasure to be a part of the square experience.

Recently you have been made changes to your app.  The first being the dip and percentage change and now the deposit vs transfer change.  I don't understand the reason for change when you already have a winning app.  Please don't make many more changes as I don't want to be required to move to another app.  

These changes make a very user friendly app, a little less than.  I hope these will be the only changes and that I can rise above the frustration of my square account being different...however small a change you think it is.

Thank you for allowing me to voice my accolades as well as my frustration.

Sincerely,

Denise La Fave

Carmel Bay Electrolysis

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @CarmelBay!

Thank you so much for your kind words and that insight. It's really wonderful to hear from a loyal Square seller. 

We know that the changes we make as a business may not always be ideal for all of our sellers. Since the very start, our goal at Square has been to build accessible, easy to use tools to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business, while also keeping in mind the full cost of operating our business and all market forces. However, I can assure you, we are committed to keeping all costs to our sellers as low as possible.

Please let me know if there's anything app-based that you'd like to see from us in the future, so we can submit it as a feature request to the appropriate team. We appreciate your insight, and you taking the time to express your experience with these changes. 

Thanks again. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2