x

Changing the Definition of a Week to Mon-Sun

Changing the Definition of a Week to Mon-Sun

Hi Everyone,

Just curious if there is a method or plans on the horizon to be able to change the Week format when looking at Sales Reports. My business operates on a Monday - Sunday schedule versus the default Sunday - Saturday reporting that Square offers. Is there a way to change this so that I don't have to do custom dates everytime I want to view the way that we see a week to compare my business results?

Thanks!

30 Comments
Admin

Thank you for your post @FallCityFloatin

At this time there isn't a way to change the format of a week so that that the Sales Reports ('This Week', 'Last Week) start on Monday.

I do see how that would be helpful and I'll share your interest in this with our Product Team.

I'll also check in with that team to see if this is on our roadmap, and I'll let you know here as soon as I can! 

Beta Member

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How can I have the week start on a Monday rather than on Sunday?

Anyone know if it can be done?

Admin

Hello @TwinRoads! I've moved your post to this thread because this is still a feature request. If it's possible to change your reporting so a week starts on Monday we'll post in this thread to let you know.

Thanks for joining the Seller Community!

Hello Helen!

Just wanted to see if there was any progress with this feature? Being able to start the week on Monday would be very helpful for running reports

Admin

I don't have an update to share at this time @TaliaF. We'll post here to announce any updates on this request. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

I lso would like to change my week from Mon-Sun

Take this as another vote, my business mostly works weekends, friday-sunday, and it's annoying to have to create custom reports to see the whole weekend.

Beta Member

It has been almost 3 years since the initial request. When will this be an option? It's obvious that multiple sellers want the ability. @Helen 

Admin

Hi @HossBurgerShop. Regrettably I don't have an answer as far as when this would be implemented. But I can promise you that we're still tracking this request.

Its been years since this request, whats going on?