x
Beta Member

Client pin pad

hi guys,

any updates about a client pin pad?

in the UK we still have lots of chip and pin payments, in this time of COVID, it should be really great to have this kind of solution including a client screen display.

of course the square register is THE solution, but if you have an alternative working with iPad, we are happy to test

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @JonBrighton! I'm delighted to share that the Square Register is now available in the UK  ๐ŸŽ‰! We are working to bring even more features to the market soon so I hope I'll be able to share more good news in the near future.

Let me know if you have any question and I'll be happy to help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hey @JonBrighton - the beta community is the one to keep an eye on for anything that comes along to test out. 

I've not seen Square openly talk about anything before launch before - so I think it's more a case of keeping fingers crossed! 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hi @JonBrighton, this is a very popular request and the team are working in bringing a solution like the Square Register to the UK. I don't have a date or timeline to share at the moment but when I do, I'll be sure to update this thread immediately.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime!

Tra
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @JonBrighton! I'm delighted to share that the Square Register is now available in the UK  ๐ŸŽ‰! We are working to bring even more features to the market soon so I hope I'll be able to share more good news in the near future.

Let me know if you have any question and I'll be happy to help!

Tra
Message 4 of 4