x

Client’s redeeming promo/ coupon codes on Square Appointments/ Booking site?

I own a sports massage business and use Square for just about everything I need at this moment. I was SO happy when they started unmaking their own Gift Cards! What about promo/ coupons codes though? I’ve seen in several feeds this isn’t an option and I’m unsure as to why? Seems like something highly requested by many professionals. I would personally LOVE this feature and have searched Square high and low to see if it can be done. 

for example… I want to celebrate Back to School for teachers, admins, bus drivers, students, etc…. When they book online they can enter a promo code let’s say “Back2School” and get 20% OFF their massage session. As of right now I would have to apply that discount at check out.. easy to do and okay… but not as cool or professional looking in my opinion and doesn’t “catch the eye” of customers when they go online and there’s nothing there for them to input that discount. In my experience they need that code to actually book otherwise they second guess and question the discount before booking. 

please fix this Square… so many people have asked for it. It’s really frustrating. @@Square 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I agree - would be great to add this to the appointment upon booking @Square 

#featurerequest

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @daisymaisy95 & @Bronze_Palms,

Thanks for reaching out! Welcome to The Seller Community. 

This is a great suggestion, but still, right now it is still a feature request. There is no ETA on when it will be available.  I would recommend adding your voice to this thread.  The more sellers chime into the request, the more likely it is to catch our product team's eye.

We appreciate you stopping by and providing that feedback. 

Message 3 of 4

I am shocked that this has been a request for 4 years!!

We run a local hair salon and all I want is for my customers to be able to book a special online - buy one service and get one free. So they have to book their appointment and then we apply the discount after, thats ridiculous.

Message 4 of 4