x
Beta Member

Consignment Software Beta Test is Open!

Our beta has been open for a little less than a month now. Thank you all for your patience. I've learned software is tough but we have  a great web app that integrates with Square, satisfying the complexities of consignment while allowing us to keep our favorite point of sale - Square!!! Don't let your business get too big before you start looking for legit consignment inventory tracking software.  We limped along for five years with three stores, manually inputting our square sales into another software program.... Getting started early with software that tracks inventory to ensure your consignors/vendors get paid will improve your work/life balance daily. 

We are adding features weekly and furiously working to improve Rose via user feedback. If you are interested in helping us improve Rose, message me. I'm excited to share with everyone our labor of love for the last year. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Very exciting what people can do with the Square API.  Not something I need but definitely has seen the need from others posting here.

@ConsignConnect, do you have a webpage explaining your take on consignment items in Square?  

@katieand is there any place Square maintains that has links to other Square API apps?  this one is one that has been useful. https://priceman.herokuapp.com/pcmhelp/

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

@VanKalkerFarms I private messaged you.

Message 3 of 4

Hi, I'd be very interested to see a demo and/or a web page.  How long do you expect the beta testing process to last?  I work at a small art gallery, and we'd like to move from our current inventory software(Artisan) to Square, which we currently use for cc processing. Of our roughly 6000 item inventory, about 1/3 of it is consigned.  Do you have any ideas of what your pricing will be?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Message 4 of 4