x
Beta Member

Consignment and Resale Inventory Using Square

Hello all!

We are getting to close to launching consignment softare - Rose by Consignor Connect. A little about our history: we've been in the consignment business for 42 years. Four years ago we transitioned to Square for our POS/CC solution. We immediately fell in love with it. The only problem was that we still had to manually input our sales into our DOS based consignment software (yes, seriously we were using it in an emulator) 😮 Anyway, we've been looking at consignment software for a while and couldn't find any that work with Square and we are far too busy to not have a fully integrated system. So, we built our own. The two asks we had for our software developer: 1. integration with Square. 2. Ability to enter inventory from a mobile device AND print labels remotely from said mobile device.

If you have already contacted me for access, thank you! If you are interested and haven't yet contacted me, please let me know so I can put you on the list! Thank you all for your patience. We are excited to offer a real consignment software experience fully integrated with Square!

For more info: www.consignorconnect.com

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hello again!

It's been a great year! We've been adding Square Merchants since September. Don't wait until your desperate to find a better consignment solution! Our software can help you improve your processes, get your items on the floor quicker, reconcile your sales in minutes and payout your consignors quickly and painlessly!  Message me for details on how to get started today. Other businesses claim to work with Square or they don't make good use of Square's point of sale software, increasing inefficiencies and in some cases duplicating the work!  Our software is the ONLY consignment software that integrates with Square's free point of sale app. No CSVs, use your categories as they are intended - tracking category sales and no importing/export of consignor back into Square daily.

Can't wait to help you bring your business to the next level! We are Square merchants too! We own three consignment stores. We've been in consignment for 20 years now. 

For more info: http://www.consignorconnect.com

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Beta Member

Please message me if you'd be interested in demoing our software. We'd love to get more feedback before we start charging people for it. 

Thanks,

Mike

Message 2 of 10

Contact me

Message 3 of 10
Beta Member

Just want to be sure that Time's Tin Cup is on your Beta list. I currently enter all of my consignors as Categories then set up Purchase Orders to log item intake. Then receive iteems as the sell. It is a nightmare and I look forward to seeing how your interface works. Thanks.

Message 4 of 10

Hi, I'm checking in to see where you are in the process of starting beta testing. I work at a small art gallery, and we'd like to move from our current inventory software(Artisan) to Square, which we currently use for cc processing. Of our roughly 6000 item inventory, about 1/3 of it is consigned.  We'd be interested in hearing more.

Message 5 of 10

HI CCantwell. Our Deluxe or Diamond software programs are well suited for your type of business and it's likely that your clients and inventory can be converted. The prices are $395 and $595 respectively with no monthly or annual ongoing payments. Best Consignment Shop Software[Redacted] https://www.bestconsignmentshopsoftware.com 

Message 6 of 10
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hello again!

It's been a great year! We've been adding Square Merchants since September. Don't wait until your desperate to find a better consignment solution! Our software can help you improve your processes, get your items on the floor quicker, reconcile your sales in minutes and payout your consignors quickly and painlessly!  Message me for details on how to get started today. Other businesses claim to work with Square or they don't make good use of Square's point of sale software, increasing inefficiencies and in some cases duplicating the work!  Our software is the ONLY consignment software that integrates with Square's free point of sale app. No CSVs, use your categories as they are intended - tracking category sales and no importing/export of consignor back into Square daily.

Can't wait to help you bring your business to the next level! We are Square merchants too! We own three consignment stores. We've been in consignment for 20 years now. 

For more info: http://www.consignorconnect.com

Message 7 of 10

Please provide clarification of cost. From the pricing page on your website it appears that the minimum is $600 per year every year for one store; $960 per year every year for two stores. Is it correct to say that the 10-year cost of using this software in 2 stores would be $9,600 and this does not include Square charges? Also there isn't any ready access to disclosure regarding future rate increases. Are the quoted rates permanent or can they be increased?

Message 8 of 10

I am interested in trying out your software for my consignment shop. Is use Square as my POS and I would like to see what you can do to help with the rest of my business. 

Thank you!! 

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hello @BirdsNestDesign

Thanks for reaching out to our Seller Community! 

Is there a particular service you are looking for? We'd be happy to provide any information you like. Feel free to take a look here when you get some time. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 10 of 10